Sunday, February 22, 2009

wow, its been a while!

ive been mia for a week or so....life is just toooooo hectic sometimes. i finally completed a layout - its been a little over a month since i worked on one and it felt good...kinda got me back in the spirit of scrapbooking since ive been mainly working on mixed media projects, collage art and painting. so it was a nice little pick me up...and i loved the way it came out...i swear sassafrass is probably one of my top 3 favorite paper lines...they have the most adorable embellishments and products! anyways ...heres the layout i just finished -





also - heres a little whimsy sweet nothing i created a few hours ago. i just adore copper foil tape :o)






i got that quote from the movie sweeney todd...which i love...that movie is very particular - either you really love it - or hate it....then again johnny depp makes anything look sexy...heh...and i am a big fan of tim burton...
well...thats about it....my minds like fried out tonight...so im going to sit on my bed, eat icecream and watch some tv....bye

2 comments:

  1. A very sweet layout Nikki, and I love your little charm necklace, something I have yet to try :)
    Thank you for your comments on my tins, I hope you get to try one soon.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that charm necklace, it's so beautiful!!!! Love the new blog background also :) xxx Marlene

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment! :o)~